Creating or writing Web Content Writing is simple, but writing for the web and optimizing content for seo is different! is often overlooked . However, it is the key element that will allow your website to be better referenced.
In general, effective web writing, which knows how to address the target audience (choice of semantic field) and which adapts to the constraints of the web (desire to quickly access messages in particular), allows messages to be delivered better of the company. Which ultimately serves the development of its activity. This is the reason why the WAB wanted to make good web writing practices accessible to all types of audiences, from a short and operational two-day module. Knowing how to write on the web is a rare asset, valuable within any type of structure wishing to ensure a digital presence, regardless of the web communication tool used (site, blog, social networks, etc.).
● Understand the specificities of web writing on different digital media (website, blog, social networks, etc.)
● To be able to analyze the relevance of the editorial content of a website
● Draw up a roadmap aimed at optimizing the content of a website
● Write appropriate and effective content for a website
Training objectives Technical writing
During this Technical Writing training from online copywriting course, you get the skills to assess the needs of your users and create technical documents. You learn the drafting mechanisms specific to technical documentation as well as document design and layout techniques, in print and online.
Concretely at the end of this internship you will have acquired the skills to:
● Be able to write clear technical documents, such as technical reports and user manuals
● Evaluate your readership and develop materials that meet their needs
● Be able to create informative and interesting content
Briefly describe to the recipients the object of the document, the cause which motivated it, its importance, its limits and its interest;
● Distinguish the introduction of the argumentative note from that of the long report;
● State the facts with caution;
● Optimize the efficiency of tables and graphs;
● Use demonstration, rebuttal or comparison to enrich analysis and argument.
● Learn to write distinct and clear conclusions depending on the type of mandate:
● Position suggested to the authorities;
● Assessment of the project under study.
● Analyze and plan the project
● Use a grid of questions to ask to clarify the mandate and the problem statement in great detail.
● Portray the primary recipient and secondary readers.
● Specify the subject of the report: the questions to ask yourself to know how to approach the subject.
Collect, select and process information Know the main methods of selecting relevant information (brainstorming, diagrams (mind mapping ), the decision tree); Learn to separate facts from analysis.
Rule out unconvincing arguments and flush out current fallacies (appeal to authority, majority, novelty or tradition; false dilemma; hasty generalization; etc.).
Who Should Attend?
This course is for anyone who needs to explain complex information or communicate instructions to users, and for those new to technical writing who need to create quality white papers or manuals that are concise and clear.
Although some specific types of documents are covered, the course focuses on the principles of technical writing that apply to all environments. Managers responsible for planning and evaluating technical documents will also benefit from this course.
This introductory training is intended for participants who do not have technical writing knowledge or who are just starting to develop the skills necessary to master this area. While many organizations understand the importance of the ergonomics and design of their web pages, content writing Structure of specific content, tags, selection of well-referenced keywords.
Web writing is framed by specific rules that must be respected in order to ensure maximum visibility of the content posted online.
We offer training focused both at a strategic level on the animation of an editorial charter but also at the operational level on many practical cases in order to perfect your web writing.